RN Weekend Option 4 North Medical Surgical Safety Sensitive
Conway, Arkansas, United States
Company: Conway Regional Health System
Category: Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
Published on 2021-10-21 19:13:18
4 North is a 16 bed-unit in which the Register Nurse (RN) facilitates expert multidisciplinary care to a variety of medical/surgical adult and geriatric patients. There is a strong emphasis on provision of care to patients requiring hospitalization before and/or after general surgery. The RN also cares for the Ear, Nose and Throat surgical patients along with peritoneal dialysis patients and patients with other medical problems covering a wide range of diagnoses. The RN will utilize the nursing process in the provision of care and will practice within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Arkansas and the policies, procedures and standards of the Health System. The RN will demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through effective collaboration efforts.
SAFETY SENSITIVE POSITION:
This position is a designated as “Safety Sensitive Position” under Act 593 of the State of Arkansas. An employee who is under the influence of Marijuana constitutes a threat to patients/customers which Conway Regional is responsible for in providing and supporting the delivery health care related services.
• Registered Nurse with current, active license to practice in Arkansas
• BSN preferred
• If less than one year experience as a Registered Nurse, must obtain a BSN degree within 4 years of hire.
• Certification preferred
• Proof of high school or equivalent or higher education
• Successful completion of American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
• Basic keyboarding skills, preferred
• Aggression Management Training
Other education and experience may be substituted (if applicable) for the required minimum job qualifications with the approval of the Corporate Director of Human Resources.