Minneapolis, Minnesota, us
Company: ACR Homes
Category: Healthcare Support Occupations
Published on 2021-10-21 19:13:06
"$5,000 Sign-on bonus!
ACR Homes has over 50 locations, primarily throughout the Twin Cities metro, where adults with disabilities are cared for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Residential Supervisor (RS) is a live-in or live-out position that manages and maintains all aspects of the group home. The RS’s responsibilities include supervising and scheduling direct care employees in the home (typically 10-20 people); managing the budget; scheduling and taking residents to medical and dental appointments; interacting with parents, medical, and county professionals; maintaining the house and grounds; working both direct care and doing administrative work (total of about 40-50 hours per week) and carrying an ACR cell phone; writing monthly and quarterly reports as needed; making sure staff and the house meet licensing requirements; and ensuring that all the shifts are covered.
- 23 days of PTO in the first year
- Each house of ACR is split into 2 separate living spaces. One floor for our ACR Homes residents and another for our supervisor. The RS may choose to live in this space RENT FREE. The RS apartments are typically 2 - 4 bedrooms.
- This position allows you to have a flexible work schedule including the ability to work from home.
Examples of tasks you would be completing as an RS:
- Creating a monthly work schedule for the Direct Care Professionals at your home
- Assisting in training of new staff
- Conducting staff meetings
- Ordering medications and supplies
- Delegating tasks as you see fit
- Working 2 shifts of direct care per week
- Working with social workers and healthcare professionals to create the best plan of care possible for each resident
- Assisting the residents in completing goals
- Various administrative tasks
Pay: Starting at $40,000/year. $42,000/year for third year and beyond. (Live-in option which is valued at up to $26,000/year) +$2,500 sign-on bonus and longevity bonuses (listed below)
Also hiring for Interim RS:
Interim Residential Supervisors supervise staff and manage the group home program on a interim fill-in basis, such as during a supervisor transition or to cover a maternity or other leave. The Interim Residential Supervisor is similar to the Residential Supervisor position except that Interim Residential Supervisors do not live in the home and the interim aspect means changing work location from time to time which requires a high level of emotional IQ, adaptability and resourcefulness. Salary starting at $48,000/year.
The Longevity Bonus structure for the RS, SRS, and IRS roles is as follows:
After 2 years: $10,000
After the 3rd year: $ 2,500
After the 4th year: $10,000
After the 5th year: $ 2,500
After the 6th year: $10,000
This pattern of $10,000 on even years and $2,500 on odd years will continue as you continue in the position.
ACR Homes is an EEO/AA employer"