Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
Great Work/Life Benefits – Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 12 Paid Holidays.
Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
401K with generous company match.
Engagement Resource Groups - Women in Tech, Pride Alliance, Black Financial Technology Professionals, Veterans, and more to come.
- We are seeking a talented Chargeback Team representative who assumes responsibility for all incoming credit and debit card dispute or fraud-related activity to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors inquiries or requests to ensure complete resolution.
- Obtains knowledge of both credit and debit card fraud and dispute processing.
- Keeps informed on product enhancements, system changes, and compliance issues.
- Proactively pursues career path education and shows expected progress on learning plan.
- Supports the strategic future, culture, and leadership practices of Co-op Solutions.
- Consistently demonstrates teamwork with internal and external clients.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Credit and Debit Card knowledge and experience.
- Credit Union operations.
- Customer service experience.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the chargeback process.
- Career Path Learning Plan Analyst I, II, III, Chargeback Team Lead, Supervisor.
- Decision making/problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Telephone skills.
- The Chargeback Analyst can be assigned one of two ways: primarily assigned to taking customer phone calls and providing accurate and satisfactory answers to inquiries while secondarily processing cases or; primarily assigned to processing cases while secondarily answering phone calls and providing accurate and satisfactory answers to inquiries.
- P.C. skills.
- Teamwork with internal and external clients Maintain a professional demeanor at all times by handling all interactions in a courteous, calm, and composed manner.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.