Job Title: Clinical Psych Specialist (LCSW or LPC) - Child Advocacy Center (Hybrid/In-Person)
Location: Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Job Category: Wellbeing Services, Social Work
Work Type: Full time
Department: Central Region Outpatient Psychology Team
Date Posted: 05/26/2021
Job ID: R-14350
Assesses patient needs and abilities and develops treatment plans to facilitate improved patient functioning/symptom resolution. Provides individual, family, couple and group psychotherapy as deemed clinically appropriate. Participates with program planning with the psychiatry team and other applicable team members.
- Evaluates the ongoing biopsychosocial needs of patients, identifying needs and problems and determining a treatment plan.
- Provides psychotherapies and case management to assigned patients as well as input regarding the care of program patients.
- Engages as a primary therapist or co-therapist in group therapy to psychiatric patients and as the primary therapist in individual, family, and couple therapies.
- Obtains pertinent data in accordance with program and regulatory standards.
- Upholds agency policies and standards as well as ethical standards of appropriate discipline.
- Collaborates with outpatient and inpatient teams to provide triage evaluation and crisis intervention.