Are you looking to build your career in machining and metal fabrication with an organization that is growing rapidly? Atlas Staffing is hiring multiple Deburr/Breakout Technicians for full-time, temp-to-hire positions with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be removing burrs and sharp edges from parts according to customer specifications or blue prints. You will also set up and operate press brakes following instructions and blueprints.
Deburr/Breakout Technician Responsibilities:
- Deburr parts; remove burrs and sharp edges from parts according to customer specification or blueprints
- Using various hand and power tools
- Follow written and verbal details to complete assignments or jobs
- Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
Deburr/Breakout Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in metal fabrication strongly preferred
- Able to perform quality inspections using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Must have a solid understanding of metal fabrication concepts and processes
- Ability to operate forklift, overhead cranes, tape measure and calipers, hand tools, and various shop tools
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent attendance & ability to be to work at the scheduled time
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Deburr/Breakout Technician Physical Requirements:
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 - 50 lbs. frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 - 10 hours per day
- Ability to work in a 55 - 88-degree Fahrenheit work environment
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment