Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The digital consumer presence is fundamental to how consumers experience the Sleep Number brand, research and purchase products, and facilitate the life-long ownership journey.
The Director, Digital Product Management will create and execute a high-impact roadmap spanning fundamental capabilities on sleepnumber.com and the enterprise, iterative enhancements, and completely new innovative brand and shopping experiences.
In this position you will partner with the ecommerce business, UX, engineering, marketing, and peers across retail and consumer service to create the most compelling eCommerce experiences for millions of consumers.
- Develop a strong understanding of our consumers and the industry to create the most compelling digital experience
- Move fast to test hypothesis with consumers and iterate quickly
- Use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
- Ensure the digital experience across .com and into other consumer touchpoints are the best, most engaging reflection of our brand
- Define, iterate, and communicate a roadmap for our digital experience and manage trade-offs and priorities
- Push and challenge the boundaries of the organization and technology to drive improvements in storytelling and experience
- Mentor and continue to grow a team of product managers
- Advocate for digital initiatives across the company and evoke feedback and input from stakeholders
- Facilitate stakeholder communication across the organization
- Champion enterprise initiatives and ensure the digital experience evolves with them and vice versa
- Keep your finger on the pulse of eCommerce and digital innovation and look for innovative new ideas and features to test. Monitor and report back on impactful market developments, emerging technologies and relevant new players.
- Partner to establish process excellence around agile product management and development
- Manage spend against a defined budget
- Constantly be a source of inspiration with new, bold ideas that push the limits of what we can do
Key Performance Indicators
The primary measures of success in this role are:
- Improved overall brand consideration through digital means
- In-store revenue growth influenced by the web
- eCommerce revenue growth across all categories
- Post-purchase engagement in loyalty programs and repeat purchases
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- 7+ years of experience in digital, 3+ years of experience in leading product management teams for consumer facing retail brands
- Experienced .com product management leader with a bias for action and thinking bold.
- Experience in an omnichannel retail environment and a track record for building strong relationships are key to success.
- Bring a strong understanding of product management, eCommerce, and agile product development practices
- Passion for digital experiences and bring that passion, creativity, and optimism every day
- Comfortable working in a remote environment and managing geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.