Employer Services Broker Consultant - Harness Health Partners (Remote)
Apply Now Requisition R103278 Market Remote Department SS Harness - Administration Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Come join an entrepreneurial team of sales professionals whose goal it is to improve the health and wellness of employees! At Harness Health Partners, we provide health and wellness solutions to employers who are seeking to prioritize the health of their workforce. We are an entrepreneurial start-up, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bon Secours Mercy Health-one of the 12 largest health systems in the US.
The Broker Consultant Sales Rep will identify identify, build relationships with and sell to Broker organizations who are responsible to build and manage benefits packages for employers. The Broker Consultant will need intimate knowledge of the solutions of Harness Health Partners; will introduce service offerings, uncover solution gaps within the existing Broker offerings, and drive the incorporation of Harness programs into broker-led benefits package design. For more information about who we are, visit HarnessHP.com
Essential Job Functions
- Benefit Design Selling: Provide Broker Teams with program solutions to improve their benefit program design for their employer clients.
- Current Offering Analysis: Understand gaps in and current need states of the employers represented by these Brokers. Influence program specifications consistent with the companys Plan that have a high likelihood of generating sales and ROI for the company.
-Business Development: Develop trusted business relationships with influencers within broker firms such as account managers, consultants, business leads, etc.
- Technical Expertise: Provide detailed, timely and accurate technical information for program specifications.
- Follow-through Sales: Follow up to make sure that product information as provided is sufficient and specifications are held and enter the bid process. Make appropriate connection with Harness Service Line SMEs for in-depth consultation.
- Market Analysis: Develop an assessment of the benefits management market and a strategy for building relationships with B&C professionals who have the ability to specify and influence sales of HHP programs.
- Conduct continuing education programs and box lunches to provide education on program benefits or new programs.
Combination of post-secondary education and experience in lieu of a degree.
Bon Secours MercyHealthis an equal opportunity employer.
Well also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours: