Do you like working with your hands? Would you like to help support the United States Military in a civilian capacity? Atlas Staffing is hiring individuals for Container Assembly with a military-based production and manufacturing facility! Come join this amazing company and help build shelters for the United States Military. If you have a positive attitude, great work ethic, and an excellent record of attendance then we want to work with you!
Objective: In this position you will prepare laundry facility orders for existing customers. Utilizing all types of building materials such as plumbing, electrical, assembly, panel construction, and measuring.
Container Assembly Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of duties associated with the construction of military shelters
- Plumbing, Electrical and assembly
- Blueprint reading
- Use a tape measure
- Have the ability to use hand and power tools
- Engage in dynamic standing for 8-10 hours per day
Container Assembly Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Plumbing or construction background required
- Electrical experience required