Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join Chewy as a part-time warehouse specialist and launch your career with one of the largest pet e-commerce companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you’ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Starting wage is up to $23.00/hr.
- Newly increased, competitive wages, with opportunity for increases starting after 3-months of service.
- Start immediately with day or night shifts with flexible scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet needs
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
What you’ll do:
- Warehouse functions including labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed products to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment safely and efficiently to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) Examples include: Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill for our pet parents (customers).