You have great attention to detail, like working with your hands and a great attitude! Atlas Staffing is seeking a Production Tech like you! As a Production Tech you will be responsible for the loading and unloading of cylinders and freight from trucks, filling cylinders with compressed and liquefied gases safely, following all established procedures and regulations. Responsible for maintaining inventories of full cylinders to meet the requirements of customers.
- Unload trucks, move freight and return goods and cylinders to proper holding and storage areas
- Determine weights of cylinders and freight on orders to be loaded on each truck/trailer
- Load trucks/trailers so that applicable weight limits are not exceeded. Load, unload, and handle all materials so that it is not damaged while loading, unloading, or during transport
- Fill industrial and medical grade gases into cylinders following all established procedures, keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- Fill industrial, medical and food grade liquefied gases into cylinders following all established procedures keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- Fill industrial and medical grade cryogenic refrigerated liquids into appropriate containers and vehicle mounted vessels, following all established procedures and keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- In Supervisor’s absence or as necessary, take phone calls and assist customers
- In Supervisor’s absence or as necessary, review paperwork and select tickets
- Perform analytical tests on medical and other products as described in established procedures
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules
- Follow safe work procedures and ensure adherence to practice of safety daily
- Maintain work areas in a neat and clean manner
Shift: Monday - Friday, 9:00a.m - 6:00pm with Overtime
- Accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge of any software applications applicable to the position
- Perform basic mathematics calculations
- Read reports, computer screens, etc
- Perform task requiring manual dexterity (i.e. processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, etc.)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail required, must keep neat and accurate records
- Good problem solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Fork lift, Pallet jack, Hand Cart, Vacuum pumps, Gas pumps experience is a plus!