The Production Associate will manufacture workwear products by performing repetitive short cycle task/movements. May use hand and power tools, small to large machinery, mechanical fixtures and test equipment.
- Good hand/eye coordination & manual dexterity with ability to use hand tools, electric and pneumatic power tools and machines, and in-house developed product-specific tooling/fixtures.
- Must be able to comfortable performing repetitive work operations.
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction. Must be able to work from visual aids, drawings/ diagrams, ISO work instruction and other instructive documentation.
- Meet or exceed group production goals as part of small production team.
- Notifies appropriate personnel if product or process is out of compliance.
- Rotates between operations within work area as well as between work areas and departments. Assists in maintaining work area and/or department records.
- Consults production tickets for specific work instructions related to that lot.
- Adheres to Company two-pass quality system which requires the employee to inspect incoming work prior to performing any work on it and inspect completed work prior to passing it on to the next operation.