Come Build the Potbelly Nation with us! Join our team that is creating Potbelly fans every day with a HOT AND TOASTY SANDWICH!
Potbelly Sandwich Shop got its start as a small antique store that turned into a lines-out-the-door neighborhood sandwich shop. Before you knew it, word got out about our toasty sandwiches and we couldn't contain the irresistible Potbelly vibe and food to simply one location.
Today, there are more than 450 Potbelly Sandwich Shops across the nation! Our leaders Build and Inspire teams to bring our customers a unique Potbelly experience.
Why join our Potbelly team you ask? Here's what's in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account -- We care about you and your family!
- 401(K) -- We want you to secure your financial future, so we have a generous match too!
- Time Off -- We all need some time to relax, right?
- Transportation Program -- Getting to work can be tough and expensive, we can help!
- Employee Assistance Program -- Things out of our control happen, we will help you get through it.
- Domestic Partner Benefits -- We love who you love!
- Potbelly Meal Discounts -- Hungry? We'll feed you!
- Work Life Balance -- Flexible work schedules!
What will you be doing for the Potbelly Nation?
- The Potbelly Assistant Manager assists in leading his or her shop in making it the best place for lunch.
- Making awesome food and creating great guest experiences.
- Bring passion, energy and enthusiasm to everything you do, including food preparation and taking care of our customers!
- Help in maintaining Potbelly as the cleanest place around.
What you will need:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of at least 2 years of supervisory experience leading a restaurant team.
- Experience in the Restaurant Industry, preferred.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant.
- Demonstrates and reinforces Potbelly's Behaviors and Values through leadership and staff selection.