RN - Registered Nurse - Clinical Coordinator Med Surg
Apply Now Requisition R118215 Market Mechanicsville, Virginia Department Nursing Administration - Memorial Shift Evenings/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
***THIS POSITION MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A BONUS UP TO $5K FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF RN EXPERIENCE!
The Clinical Care Leader- Coordinator is a Registered Professional Nurse with responsibility and accountability for the coordination of clinical activities for a given team of patients. Develops and sustains an environment that promotes excellence in clinical practice and customer satisfaction, while striving for optimal efficiency and productivity of all resources.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required. Master's preferred.
- National nursing certification required or must be completed within first year in the role.
- Must obtain a Clinical Nurse II in the Professional Nurse Advancement Program within first year in the role and maintain this level while in the CCL role.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Virginia.
- Must possess knowledge of hospital policies and nursing policies and procedures and techniques within assigned patient care area. Cumulative experience must be a minimum of two years of acute care.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Must have broad based knowledge of clinical, psychosocial, and patho/physiological theories relating to nursing diagnosis and treatment.
- Possesses the ability to perform the range of nursing techniques found in medical surgical nursing practice.
- Must have knowledge of/demonstrate leadership theories, teaching skills, and understanding of group dynamics.
- ***Flexible schedule with start time ranging anywhere after 6pm for an 8 hour shift
- ***Work 5 of 7 days with variability of the days worked (must include an occasional Saturday or Sunday)
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
Well also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours: