Full time hours with 4-day weekends! Great career growth opportunity!
Atlas Staffing is hiring for a Sanitization Technician to work with one of our clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as opportunity for advancement!
In this position you will be responsible for cleaning, assembling, packaging, and sterilizing equipment and/or components for allergy medication manufacturing.
- Rough clean new and used equipment.
- Fill manufacturing products, as needed.
- Operate automated cleaning equipment, sterilizers and ovens
- Prepare equipment and components to be sterilized
- Remove equipment and components from sterilizers/ovens to be stocked in cleanroom
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General understanding of cleaning equipment, sterilization equipment, automated equipment
- Must be able to attain and maintain gowning certification.
- Pushing, Pulling, and Prolonged sitting required.
- Ability to perform basic math, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and ratios required.
- Experience with and/or understanding of manufacturing production and equipment operation desired.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel desired.
- Manual dexterity required. Mechanical aptitude desired.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, 20/30 near-point corrected vision. Exposure to allergens. Prolonged standing and walking.