You are great at communicating and enjoy working in a cold facility. Atlas Staffing is seeking a reliable candidate to work with one of our clients in Selah, WA. The ideal candidate must be a team player with excellent attendance.
As the food processing associate, you will be working with frozen product making sure the product meets the company standards. From sorting to packaging, you will be moved throughout the facility to help out.
- Sort through frozen product off of a conveyor belt.
- Package and Stack product as it is coming off the line.
- Sweep up waste from daily production of fruit products.
- Familiar with General Manufacturing Procedures.
- Performs other duties assign by management.
Pay: $16 per hour
Shift: Monday -Friday 8am- 5pm (end time fluctuates based on production)
- This position requires the following physical demands up to 90% of the time.
- Ability to turn head to look right/left as well as up and down.
- Ability to twist body at waist.
- Ability to bend/squat/kneel.
- Ability to work in a cold facility.
- Ability to reach with both arms.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours during a shift minus breaks and lunch.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.